What do you need to do in daily operation of amusement equipment?
by：Jinma Rides 2021-08-18
What needs to be done in daily operation of new amusement equipment? Every time before running a new type of amusement equipment, the staff must carry out a detailed inspection of the equipment, not sloppy, to ensure safe operation.
Generally speaking, the inspection work for new amusement equipment is better three times a day, three time periods in the morning, noon, and late. Frequent inspection work can better investigate the safety performance of new amusement equipment. The safety of new amusement equipment can be better guaranteed.
1. When the new amusement equipment starts business in the morning, it is necessary to inspect the safety measures of the new amusement equipment, whether the installation is firm and other safety performance to ensure safety.
2. When the staff of the new amusement equipment is handing over shifts at noon, an inspection is also required. In order not to delay the work of tourists, the inspection time is usually shorter.
3. After the new amusement equipment has completed a day's operation, we need to clean and maintain the new amusement equipment. The troubleshooting of the new amusement equipment is also a very important part of the maintenance work.
4. For the parts and components of children’s entertainment facilities, special persons are regularly assigned to lubricate, so as to reduce the appearance of equipment wear;
5. Reasonable installation is also very important, if children’s entertainment If there is an error in the installation of the components of the facility, it will also be very easy to cause wear and tear;
6. If the cleanliness of the children’s entertainment facility is relatively low, it will also cause wear and tear due to pollution Phenomenon.
In summary, when running new amusement equipment every day, we must do the above-mentioned precautions. Good inspection, maintenance and maintenance work can make the new amusement equipment operate more safely and also. Avoid the occurrence of equipment failure.