Safety precautions for riding a luxury carousel
by：Jinma Rides 2022-01-09
Luxury carousel is very popular with children. Compared with other amusement equipment, the risk is relatively low, but for children, it is still necessary to pay attention to safety. Put up the precautions around the luxury carousel, and explain the precautions to all parents. Today we will share with you what are the things you need to pay attention to when riding a luxury carousel?
There are several things to pay attention to when riding a luxury carousel:
1. Pay attention to the safety inspection mark
2. Pay attention to the riding instructions: There are 'Passenger Instructions' in the eye-catching places of the double-decker luxury carousel large-scale amusement facilities. Read carefully before riding, and do not jump over the fence. Passengers must wait outside the safety fence before taking the ride. When there are too many people, they must line up and never jump over the fence.
3. Children must be accompanied by their parents: Children are not allowed to ride on the double-deluxe carousel alone.
4. Follow the instructions of the service staff: Passengers go up and down according to the order of the staff. When getting on and off the car, please pay attention to your head and feet to avoid bumping or falling.
5. Pay attention to fasten your seat belt: Don’t grab your seat belt before the double-decker luxury carousel has stopped. You should fasten your seat belt when riding, and check whether it is safe and reliable. Please hold the safety handle with both hands when running. Or other safety devices, the seat belt must not be unlocked.
6. Do not extend your body parts out of the luxurious carousel cabin: When taking a double-decker luxurious carousel, passengers should sit upright on the seat, do not walk, and do not extend their hands, feet, head, etc. Outside the cabin, so as to avoid bruises and scrapes. Do not shake the cockpit deliberately, and passengers are strictly forbidden to open the cabin door privately.