What are the precautions for the disinfection of children's entertainment equipment?
by：Jinma Rides 2022-01-06
Everyone knows that there are many people in children’s amusement parks, so many bacteria will be produced, and children’s resistance is poor, so children’s amusement equipment must be disinfected, so remind everyone to do a good job in children’s play Equipment disinfection work, then, what are the precautions for the disinfection of children's amusement equipment?
1. For those plastic parts and glass fibers, we can dilute and soak them with soapy water, disinfectant washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., then gently scrub with a soft cloth or soft brush, rinse with water, and dry with a cleaning cloth Or dried. Then spray some 84 disinfectant.
2. If it is an indoor activity room, floor, wall, etc., it should be disinfected by ultraviolet radiation daily, and the room should be ventilated frequently. Spray and disinfect with hydrogen peroxide once a week.
3. For the soft sponge part of large children's amusement equipment, we can use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water to scrub.
4. For the metal parts of large children's amusement equipment, if it is required to remove rust, use a brush to remove the rust and clean it with a dry cloth.
5. Wood parts that are resistant to humidity, heat and do not fade can be washed in soapy water and dried, and then sprayed with 84 disinfectant to disinfect
6. When cleaning the electrical parts of the circuit, first ensure that the power is turned off, and do not water. Generally, wipe with a damp cloth, and then connect the power after it is dry.
7. All large-scale children’s amusement equipment, open-air slides and drill barrels should not have accumulated water after rain. If there is, a hole with a diameter of 4 mm should be drilled in the lower part to drain.
8. When disinfecting large children’s amusement equipment, be sure to check whether the connection part is firm, the connection part of the metal frequent activity is refueled, whether the circuit electrical appliances and ordinary parts are damaged, and all parts cannot be left with spikes and other safety hazards .
I hope everyone can do a good job in disinfection of children's amusement equipment, and give children a safe amusement park!